All applicants must present one of the following forms of identification in order to be fingerprinted. The State of Maryland does not allow any exception to this rule:
- -MD driver’s license or driver license issued by another state.
- -United States passport or unexpired foreign passport.
- -Certificate of United States citizenship or naturalization.
- -Alien registration card.
- -United States Military identification card.
- -Identification issued by state or local Government.
For fast and accurate service all applicants will need to complete a LiveScan Registration Application in order to be fingerprinted. Click on LIVE SCAN pre-registration form to download the form.